Stayed here after a New Years Eve wedding- so to be honest, we didnt really sleep all that much in the hotel. However, the time we did was pretty darn good! We had two double beds and the sheets were very nice, and the room HUGE. Oddly set up and the furnishings while well maintained and clean were 80-s wedding singer chic. The only TV was in a separate area from the beds and was so far away it made watching it pointless if you wanted to see it from bed. There were two sinks, one out of the shower room and one in a separate divided area, which was great with three people sharing the sinks. Nice Molton Brown toiletries.
The food in the restaurant for breakfast was good, but the service VERY hit or miss. Some great people and some really questionable people who just didn't get that the customer always comes first. I used to work in the service industry so, yes I get it, but deal! You can do it! The guest is paying your check so dont tell her that she is wrong! ;-)
The design of the hotel is kind of opulent and old timey "luxury" in some places and sketch 80's glam power suit in others. There are strange neon things around and this huge atrium that has primary colours and odd installations all over. It just looks super dated, and if they were to update to be a bit more botiquey- they might benefit.
Front desk staff while efficient, kind of abrupt and not chatty at all.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.