I've always heard such great things about the hotel so I had high expectations for our first stay here. The Cincinnatian did not disappoint. We booked the AMEX special that included an upgrade. Our room was very tastefully appointed and spacious! Beautiful wood floors, large entryway with a desk, sitting area in the bedroom and separate vanity spaces. The hotel is within walking distance of many downtown attractions, too. If you are looking for a high-end hotel that's well worth the price, I encourage you to stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.