I travel to Cincinnati for work quite often and usually stay at the Westin because of its rewards program and for the fact it is very modern and clean. However, when it was full I ended up booking at the Cincinnatian. What a beautiful hotel! If you are looking for new and cookie cutter this is not the place for you. This hotel has wonderful character to it, the rooms are quite large and the staff was VERY friendly.
Although the hotel is quite old, it is very well kept and very comfortable. A few highlights were that they have a snack menu that you can order off of all night which is great when you are working late, the gym was basic but more than I needed, and it is in walking distance to most places you need to go.
I would highly suggest this hotel for anyone who is looking for something smaller and more personal.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.