We stayed here last weekend for a wedding and was amazed with the amenities and service in this boutique hotel. The airport shuttle is a wonderful option with an amazingly reasonable price (it's a leather-trimmed SUV). The staff was amazing, from the doormen who let us borrow an umbrella, to the concierge, to the bartenders and everyone in between. Our room was a little small, but we kind of expected that from a historic property. The furniture was comfortable and clean. The bathroom was amazing. A DEEP round tub make baths a nightly necessity. While breakfast isn't free, we splurged for room service, and when I say splurge, we're talking $40 for two people with juice and coffee. The food prices are so reasonable. All in all, it was a great stay for a great price with great service. We would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.