Had to go to Cincinnati for an overnight business trip.
The Cincinnatian is and old world style hotel, bellmen in caps, valets in long overcoats.
A small but well appointed lobby greets you, and off to the back is a great hotel bar.
My room surprised me, hardwood floor, huge, huge room, and a gas fireplace.
A couple of incredibly comfortable leather chairs beckoned me to rest my bones and watch football.
Bathroom is very large, well stocked with premium products, and features a tub bigger than some indoor swimming pools.
I did notice some wear and tear in places, the toilet seat hinge was corroded, the desk chair cushion could use some, uh, cushion-y filling. And the room, which featured only a small window looking into an abondoned building, was slightly darker than I am use to.
But being that you get to use a REAL BRASS KEY to get into your room, I could overlook the minor flaws.
A most pleasant stay, I would go back.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.