This is my second stay at the Cincinnattian and it's still my favorite. Our first visit we had a room facing the street, but this time we had a interior room with a small balcony. It was just as nice. Sort of glad we didn't have the street facing room; there is a closed hotel across the street and it's beginning to look a little shabby. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms spacious and well appointed.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotwire, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.