Weekend visit in February was wonderful. Staying at the Cincinnatian made it extra special. We stayed in a renovated king room. It was very spacious on the 5th floor and faced the street. The bathroom was mable and tile and well appointed. The oval deep tub was splendid with sinks in the bathroom and dressing area. The room itself was vary spacious. It include a mini bar, desk and couch. The bed was very comfortable. I arrived at the hotel in time to enjoy happy hour at the Cricket Lounge. Drinks and hotwings were good and priced well. One evening we had a late dinner at the Cricket Lounge. The Salmon dinner was excellent. The Jazz Trio is a very talented group. It was vey enjoyable. The free wireless was problem free. We thought the valet parking was overly priced so we self parked in the Fountain Square Garage - just one block over. The staff was very nice. I asked to see a non renovated room and they had no problem. The room was smaller, tube television and average bath. But it was bad at all. This if our first choice when staying in Cincinnati.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.