This is a historic hotel in city center, just a block or so from Fountain Square. The staff was friendly and generally accommodating. I had an atrium view room, which had a small sitting area. The room had a large flat screen TV and the bed was extremely comfortable. The room included free wireless internet. This hotel is not a bad option but I would not go out of my way to stay here again rather than a more modern hotel, as I would with other historic hotels such as the Pfister in Milwaukee, the Mayo in Tulsa, or the Driskill in Austin.
- Also Known As:
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnatian Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, luxury boutique hotel built in 1882 and listed on the National Register of Historic places. Proud member of Hisotric Hotels of America and Preferred Hotels International, The Cincinnatian Hotel celebrates its 130th year this September. Boasting of a wide range of accommodations, this namesake hotel of Cincinnati is the perfect home away from home destination for those who want something simple or something grand. Call for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Cincinnatian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.