“Awesome room for a great price.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8870 Governors Hill Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45249-1338 (Formerly Clarion Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #22 of 49 hotels in Cincinnati
Williamson, West Virginia, United States
“Awesome room for a great price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The air conditioner was not working in our room when we arrived but they had it fixed within twenty minutes, I was expecting it to take longer. There are restaurants near by so you don't have to drive far to eat.

• Stayed May 2013
Roy S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Thank you for letting us know that you stay with us wasenjoyable. We are glad to here the a/c issue was corrected in a timely manner. We strive to make all our guest's stay with us an enjoyable one. We look forward in seeing you in the near future.

88 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Proctorville, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've stayed at quite a few Red Roof Inns in the past just as a quick place to lay my head, but this Red Roof I would stay at for days! My hubby and I were on a long weekend trip to Cinci and didn't want to spend a lot for a hotel. I found this Red Roof for $60 a night and was a little skeptical but hey, we weren't going to be there a long time anyhow. This hotel is easy to find right off the highway. There are 2 restaurants within walking distance from the front door- Flipdaddy's burgers and beer (self explanatory) and Frickers (like a roosters restaurant wings and beer). The lobby of the hotel was super clean, very modern. The staff was very nice and accomadating. They accidentally put us in a smoking room (im allergic) and my hubby went down to the desk to change it and they were very apologetic, and put us in a non-smoking room immediately. The room was very spacious, the bathroom was seperate from the vanity area, which I think is a plus. Closet, couch, desk, dresser, flat screen tv. The room was definitely more than I expected! The bed was comfy! The only issue we ran into while staying here was when we were out for the evening and came back, our key card would not work our door. We went to the desk and somehow it had been deactivated. The staff quickly reactivated it and we were in our room in no time. Complimentary breakfast was nice. Four cereals to choose from, 2% milk, bagels, muffins, toast, waffle makers with syrup, fruit, orange juice, apple juice and coffee. All in all the hotel was amazing, we will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: We were on the first floor and never heard any noise.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Roy S, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
It was great to read your review about the hotel; it is safe to say that the hotel’s accommodation exceeded what you expected. We strive to make all our guest stay as enjoyable as yours. Thank you for your well detailed review and we hope to see you soon.
Flushing, MI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is by far one of the nicest Red Roof Inns that I've stayed at. I stay at Red Roof Inns often because of their pet friendly policy. This was was newer, the rooms were clean and spacious, very comfortable queen size beds. A great value and a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Roy S, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
It is always great to hear that our guests had an enjoyable stay with us. It is even more pleasant to see that our accommodation exceeds what a guest originally expected. We are glad to have you stay with us and look forward to see you again in the near future.
Alexandria, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I switched to this hotel in the middle of the night (around 4am) after we discovered the hotel we originally reserved had bedbugs. I am so glad we did! This hotel was much nicer and even $10 cheaper per night. This hotel was clean, modern, and the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. The next morning, the manager was understanding of the situation and genuinely caring. He told me he was sorry I'd had a rough night (even if it wasn't with them) and he asked if I slept okay. So kind! If we ever decide to go back to Cincinnati, we will be staying here.

• Stayed May 2012
We are happy to see that your stay with us was enjoyable even after your unfortunate event at another establishment. We are glad that you chose our hotel and we were able to make the rest of your stay in this area a positive experience. We look forward to see you again on your next trip to this area.
Newburgh, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I like to stay at Red Roof Inns when I can, they are almost always offer a clean updated room for a decent price. This one was a tic above what I have experienced so far. The room was really nice with a king bed and a sleeper sofa. Decor was fresh and modern- it really didn't look like any Red Roof I had ever been in. I was really amazed at what I got room-wise for the price I paid.
About the only downside was that the staff just didn't seem very...attentive. Check in was the quickest I have ever experienced, and that wasn't in a good way. He didn't even look at my ID, and never showed me on a map where my room was. Just checked me in, handed me a key, and seemed in a hurry to get back into the back office. Breakfast was kinda sparse, and was punctuated with patrons trying to find the front desk person to get coffee made (both pots were empty) or the milk refilled. I was at my table for a few hours and never saw anyone refresh anything. I got a cup of decaf coffee to take back to my room, and it was about room temperature, so it had been in that thermal carafe for quite a while.However... Red Roofs usually have slim to no breakfast anyway, so again, this was a step above, no matter how sparse it was!
Having said that, since I'm there more for the room than the breakfast offerings, I was more than pleased, and would stay here again in a heart beat!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Roy S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
It was great to read your review of your stay with us. It was also great to here that this location was the nicest Red Roof Inn that you have been in. As for the down fall, we are working on getting these items corrected. We hope to see you again soon.
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This Red Rood Inn is a fantastic deal for the money. The rooms are spacious, come with microwave and fridge, and pets are free (as in all RRI's). Our room was immaculate, the bed was comfortable, lobby/breakfast area very eye-appealing and the guys at the desk were very nice. Even for a higher "in season" price, this place would be a great choice.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your review of the hotel. It is great to here that your stay was enjoyable. We strive to provide great service and comfort to all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again.
Boardman
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The beds were clean and firm and the location was great. Very close to a great Golden Coral and a hamburger joint that was great too. Friendly staff and good service. Very good value at around $50. The rates will rise in the summer though due to the proximity to Kings Island Amusement Park.

Room Tip: Freeway runs behind the hotel so it would be quieter in the front of the building.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Roy S, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
It is always great to hear that one of our guest had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. We have gotten alot of positive reviews on the comfort of our beds. Yes, the hotel is in a great location when visiting the many attractions Cincinnati has to offer, including King's Island. We look forward to having you visit us again.

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason? Share your experiences!