“Run down rooms” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Millennium Hotel Cincinnati

Save Saved
You added Millennium Hotel Cincinnati to your Saves list
Millennium Hotel Cincinnati
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   150 W 5th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-2393 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Now & Save up to 20%
Ranked #32 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
“Run down rooms”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2011 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here in the beginning of September. From the pictures, I was expecting a really nice, "four star" hotel. Wasn't impressed by the outside, lobby was gorgeous, but the room were not up to my expectations. The carpet was bunched up, leak stains along the edge of the ceiling, small box TV, stained tiles in the shower. (Pictures to be uploaded.) The service was "okay". Room service was very nice. Location was great for downtown. Wouldnt stay again. Can pay less and get a fresher, more modern room.

• Stayed September 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Franklin, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

I wasn't expecting very much when I booked this hotel based on the reviews I read here! However the rooms were clean and well appointed. The rooms are the sized in line with downtown hotel room-size across this country in my experiences which are smaller than other locations. The decor is somewhat dated, and I did see slight wrinkling in the carpets at the elevators for instance, but that was barely noticeable. Overall things were in good repair and had an orderly apperance

Room Tip: I always ask for a recently updated room.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Fenton, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

Very disappointed in the quality of this hotel. The rooms are not very clean.It seems rediculous in this day and age when you apy dop dollar for a hotel that internet would be an additional 8 dollars per day.It's a shame because this hotel is connected to the duke energy center which is really convienent. Unfortunately I will be walking across the street to the Hyatt if I am ever in the area again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

I'll second Jml35 the staff is rude across the board, from the front desk staff to the wait staff. However, the valets were nice. No free internet in rooms, must pay $8 a night. No free breakfast. The cheapest breakfast is $12.25 with coffee. Go down the street to Starbucks for a better experience.

Here's my biggest complaint. The booking website I used showed me a rate that was Govt.-Comm and when you clicked on the rate details provided by the hotel itself, there was no description of the rate requirements. On arrival at the hotel they would not honor that rate as they said a government ID was required. I told them my booking site did not have that information, their reply was it was on THEIR website. So I guess we are only supposed to use their website. I checked travelocity and they don't even offer the government rate on their site. What is worse is the quoted me their cheapest rate equivalent ot me booking at the last moment. A whopping $75 above the government rate, which by the way is my per diem.

Don't stay at this hotel

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Go across river to Covington.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2011 via mobile

From the valet to the checkin experience, very rude staff. I will not stay here again.

Lexington, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

I've stayed at this hotel 4 times since 2006. The first time I stayed, I was very impressed, but each time after, I have become incredibly disappointed, as the hotel seems to be going down hill- fast. On our most recent stay, we arrived to find that all of the parking, including valet, was taken. Our room was very small and there was no hot water in the room. There was constant noise outside of our door all night long from others in the hallway which made sleeping very difficult. Considering how wondeful this hotel used to be, I am very disappointed. There are plenty of other hotels in this area that are of much higher quality.

Room Tip: We used Priceline to book. Thank goodness, because I would have been super angry had I paid full pri...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011 via mobile

Awful. Dirty. Outdated. Carpets have spots. Staff unfriendly. God awful

• Stayed September 2011

Been to Millennium Hotel Cincinnati? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Millennium Hotel Cincinnati

Address: 150 W 5th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202-2393
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati > Central Business District
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #32 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Millennium Hotel Cincinnati 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Millennium Hotel Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Cincinnati Millennium Hotel
Millennium Hotel Cincinnati Ohio

If you own or manage Millennium Hotel Cincinnati, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.