“Terrible” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
Columbus, Ohio
“Terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Got to the hotel and it was closed! On June 2nd . got no notice from you. I talked to someone two weeks before we were to travel and nothing was said about being closed!!
I contacted the International office to see if I could get another room somewhere was put on hold for fifteen minutes and then was disconnected.... Twice. I was able to get a room with another hotel chain but it cost more than double what I would have paid with my original booking. While I was at the hotel there were five more parties showed up too, so I was not the only one you did this too!

Room Tip: Never got to stay. Again the hotel was closed one day after reservation was confirmed and no notice...
Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Los Angeles, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We've stayed there twenty times. It's inexpensive, tolerable, and near the freeway. We have no objection to it, but apparently it's overrun with drug dealers and prostitutes, and the city has closed it. It seemed fine when we were there.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Grove City, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Where do I even begin.... Well to comment on the inside of the hotel one would have to stay here! I made reservations, and we arrived planning on staying, but was informed by police officer and notification on door that they were closed down by a court order for criminal activity (drugs)! I can't say this looked like the best area, but the hotel was right next to the police station... I guess I am honestly glad I didn't have to stay at this hotel if this is the kind of stuff that was going on there especially since I was traveling with a child!... but no one representing the hotel even called, e-mailed..NOTHING! WOW, glad my birthday weekend was not completely ruined and we were able to find another room for the night not to far away! I have never stayed at a Quality hotel and after this I will NEVER stay at one.... this is just horrible. You do not care enough to let people know, the company should have stepped in obviously people who were working here were not doing their jobs to begin with!.....Four days and not even a phone call or e-mail seriously!...it is not hard people!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

The impression of the hotel from the outside should have been enough as well as the fact that we tried to contact the hotel before we got there and the phones weren't working. I informed the front desk clerk of the phone issue and he was firmed that it must have been my phone and not his.
As we headed to our room the elevator was dirty and smelled of smoke. The hallway to our room was filty. Insead of an ice machine on the floor there was a refrigerator with bags of ice. Once we walked into our room, it smelled of urine. The bathroom smelled of urine and there was hair on the floor and on the ceiling. The carpet, curtains and bedspread were nasty. If I hadn't already paid for this room and couldn't get a refund I would have left immediately. Instead I had to go down the street to Walgreens to purchase cleaning and disinfected products.

The next morning we thought we would at least try the free breakfast. Once I walked into the breakfast area, I thought I would gag! It was so unclean!

I must say this was the worst hotel I have ever stayed. All the good reviews must come from hotel management, staff and owners. It is no way anyone should pay money to stay her!

Room Tip: Stay away!
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Sam1903, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites Central, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Dear Guest,
I apolozise that you didnt enjoyed your stay with us.
If you could please call the hotel and ask for David to discuss this matter further your feed back is very important.

Quality Hotel And Suites
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

This hotel is by far my favorite place to stay while I'm traveling! If I could take the hotel and the staff with me everywhere I would. I'm a frequent guest and the hotel staff remember me and treat me like I'm special in a way. I'm always saying how customer service is lacking these days but not at this hotel the customer service is 2nd to none! I usually stay in the suits which are huge btw and most importantly very clean. I recommend this place to everyone I promise you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

I frequent to Cincinnati OH for home owned business branch. I have been staying in this hotel for quite some time lately. I have always had a good experience at this hotel. Despite being a relatively new hotel in the area the service is impeccable. The food is very good and the staff very courteous. The rooms are clean and spacious and have a Victorian feel to them. The hotel is located in a safe neighborhood with easy access to the interstate and downtown.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Canton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We had a beautiful day in Cincinnati until we arrived at the lovely hotel. The pictures must be 20 years old. The hotel itself is falling apart, dirty and marijuana odor.I glad I had clorox wipes to wipes down the entire room. I know its the only time the remote control has ever been cleaned. Thankfully we only stayed one night.That restless night a fight broke out @3:30 am .Yes the
police did arrive promptly,but what fun it was to listen to the drunken residents being cuffed in
the hall.When we tried calling the front desk there was no answer.While checking out in the morning,we told the young man of our restless and scary night, Sorry was the only thing we got. Never stay at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014
Sam1903, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites Central, responded to this review, May 26, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for contacting us and I apologize that you didnot enjoyed your stay with us but here I would like to assure you that hotel is already under renovation given some time we will have a better product to serve you.

Quality Hotel And Suites

Been to Quality Hotel & Suites Central? Share your experiences!