We had a group of 8 for 4 nights at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza while attending the Fraternal Order of Police National Conference. Even though the local area was overwhelmed by the massive conference the employees made the trip worth while. The management should take note that they have a really awesome staff on hand.
The hotel has a great lobby which I spent a lot of time just looking admiring the beauty of it. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds made for a good nights sleep. No real issues with the rooms or the bathrooms.
From this experience my family and I plan to return around Christmas and check out all of the local attractions.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hilton
- Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1931, this charter member of Historic Hotels of America features breathtaking French art deco throughout public space. Located in National Historic Landmark Carew Tower with shopping and dining including over 50 shops and dining options, including downtown's only food court. Renovated guestrooms feature Hilton Hotel's Serenity Bed. Connected to area businesses and convention center via skywalk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.