It does look spectacular. It has all the charm of art deco hotels, with its stairs, stylish lobby, little things like old mailbox that really matter.
It becomes worse as you enter the lift. The corridors would lack decor, so do rooms. Basic, nothing to really complain about, perhaps apart from the phone that was out of order.
The staff is attentive and friendly. Sometimes there are too few of them though and the line at the reception can be long.
Overall, the place needs quite a lot of investment to return to its past glamour.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Hotel
- Hilton Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hilton
- Hilton Netherland Plaza Hotel Cincinnati
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1931, this charter member of Historic Hotels of America features breathtaking French art deco throughout public space. Located in National Historic Landmark Carew Tower with shopping and dining including over 50 shops and dining options, including downtown's only food court. Renovated guestrooms feature Hilton Hotel's Serenity Bed. Connected to area businesses and convention center via skywalk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Olotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.