“Excellent place to stay.” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cincinnati
Comfort Stay & Suites
You added Comfort Stay & Suites to your Saves list
2880 Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45225 (Formerly Days Inn)   |
Ranked #37 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
aamiri
“Excellent place to stay.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2009

We stayed there for a week, It was a good stay and nice atmosphere. Nice and clean rooms a very good service. Front desk staff were wonderful . We really enjoy our stay there. Weekend with Continental breakfast and hot coffee all the time. We recommend to stay there with a very low weekly price. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ We plane to go in summer again to enjoy a outdoor swimming pool and very nice view. Thanks and see u soon

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business

Solo
Cincinnati, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2008

My boyfriend and I stayed three days at this place with our cat and we had several problems. The first room they gave us had no hot water so they switched us to a room that did. The next room they showed us was an improvement, but they came back and said they'd made a mistake and the room was more expense so they moved us again to another crappy room. It was dusty and the bathroom was disgusting. Everything had been painted over, including the bathtub. I took a bath in mixture of water and paint that peeled off the tub while I was bathing. The TV in the cheaper rooms are extremely old and are not compatible with video games systems or DVD players.

Good points of this establishment include the price, friendly staff, a washer and dryer, free breakfast and the fact that the hotel will allow you to bring your pet for a small fee.

I don't recommend this place for a romantic getaway, but if you're not picky, desperate and/or need a place that will let you bring your pet this place will oblige.

• Liked — Pet Friendly
  • Disliked — Condition of the bathrooms
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
new jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2008

I was recently in Cincinnati for a few days visiting family. We arrived in the early afternoon,and we decided to get a motel room. Years ago we lived in Cincinnati and there was a nice Days Inn near UC that was pretty decent. We called the motel direct ,they had rooms and the price was right (39.00) I rode past the place several times looking for the Days Inn sign. Finally I pulled into 2880 Central Parkway and realized that the name was changed to Comfort Stay? This place is a total mess. I felt like I walked into the Twilight Zone. The elevator was scary, you could see out the door as it moved. The front desk personnel looked like recovering alcoholics. The cleaning staff was a joke, the room was filthy and sparely furnished, and it had a bed, a small desk, an old TV with cable. Everything in the place was old and looked like it was painted, instead of repairing it .The shower curtain was filthy; I went to the desk and demanded a change. I was told it would be done. It was not, I when out for dinner came back. As was we started getting ready for bed, we had visitors THE PLACE HAS ROACHES. We packed our stuff and when to the front desk and demanded a refund. The front desk personnel told me that I waited to late for a refund and offered me another room, they repeatly said, they had no roaches. I gave up and left, I finally found a nice motel, out in Sharonville at a substantial cost increase, but it was worth it. Whatever you do don't waste your money here. The address is 2880 Central Parkway, Cincinnati; this neighborhood is bad and very seedy. STAY FAR AWAY, FAR AWAY.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Charleston, West Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2007

My husband and I were in Cincinnati for the WVU UC football game. We booked the hotel because it is very close to campus. The staff was wonderful, very nice but that's it for the good points of this hotel. I knew things were going to be bad when we pulled in. The area where this hotel is not the best. The hotel is very small and old, the rooms are dark and dingy. The bathroom was small and dirty, the door wouldn't close, the bar under the sink came off very easily, no clock in the room, and the room smelled of cleaner. Thankfully we were there for only one night. Thankfully we were there for one night

• Liked — Staff
  • Disliked — Location, rooms
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
cincinnati, ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2007

The Comfort Stay & Suites is a perfect hotel. It is in a great location, low rates, very clean, wonderfully attentive staff, and a 9 foot deep swimming pool. The hotel also offers a free breakfast of cereal, fruits, muffins, toast, coffee, and tea. I would go back without hesitation.

• Stayed April 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Fairborn, OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2007

My boyfriend and I went to Cincinnati to celebrate his birthday. We were looking for a hotel not far from downtown and not too expensive but this hotel made us give up and go home. We figured we would only be there for a few hours so we got a room but when we walked in, there was a roach in the bathroom sink. We immediately returned to the front desk and got a refund. The best part was that we got a refund with no problem.

• Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Cleveland East Suburbs, OH
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2006

don't go there. We were stuck as we prepaid and had to be at UC at 7:45 AM found this as close to UC on map quest. Has a new name comfort rooms and suties. This place is just horrible.
had it not been pre paid and it was after 10 pm would have never walked in door.

Stayed November 2006

Been to Comfort Stay & Suites? Share your experiences!