“Good value, pet friendly” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)

Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)
You added Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East) to your Saves list
Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)
3960 Nine Mile Road, Cincinnati, OH 45255 (Formerly Motel 6 Cincinnati - Beechmont)   |
Special Offer
BOOK DIRECT SAVE 5%
Ranked #29 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
london,ontario
“Good value, pet friendly”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Nothing extraordinary about it. Stayed twice on way to/from Pigeon Forge form Ontario. Refrigerator in room, but no microwave - one in lobby area that we used. Towels need upgrading. Otherwise clean and adequate. Did not use pool, but it looked good and others did.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

When we checked out of Motel 6 in Florence, KY, we made a beeline to this motel. The motel is fully pet-friendly, asking for a modest $10/night fee. And while the rate isn't rock-bottom low, it wasn't too bad, either. All of the beds (if I understood correctly) are queens, and you have the choice of 1 or two. Because the motel looked so small from the expressway - 5 buildings scattered throughout the premises - I was expecting a small room. When I opened up the door, I was pleasantly surprised to see a very spacious, very clean room!

The motel has recently upgraded all of their rooms to HD flat screens. The TV is mounted above a long desk/dresser/shelf combo system, that is perfect for storing odds and ends, and setting up a laptop. The room also came with a small square table, which was nice, since normally one of the two of us is sitting on the bed with their laptop, as most places only ever have one desk.

The bathroom was relatively small, and there was very little wiggle room in the shower. But the sink area of the bathroom was spacious, and there was also a nice separate area with a garment rack and luggage rack.

The AC was phenomenal, MUCH appreciated after our dismal experiences elsewhere!

While the room came with a fridge, there wasn't a microwave or coffee pot... the only two things missing that would've made this a top rating for me. It will definitely be a motel I suggest to guests who might come to the area to visit us in our new apartment.

The only other downside, that I won't hold against the hotel, was when I asked for a slightly-later-than-standard late checkout. We were due to sign our apartment lease at 1pm, and while I knew I could lock my cat in the car (with the AC running of course!) while we did that, I also knew that I wanted to limit the time he had to spend in the car, since he doesn't handle car trips at ALL well. I'd asked for a 12:30 or 1:00 late checkout, and even suggested that I could strip the bed and pull the trash if it would make things easier on the housekeeping staff. Unfortunately, the best they could do was 12:00, which left me driving around with my cat in the car for nearly an hour before our lease signing. I would've even gladly paid $10 or $20 extra for just 45 minutes more time. Like I said, though, I won't hold it against the hotel, but perhaps this could be feedback for the hotel managers to consider situations on a case-by-case basis, and perhaps come up with a half-day rate for those of us who might need it. If the hotel had been at all busy, I wouldn't have bothered, but there were very few of us there.

Altogether, on the rare chance we need to leave our apartment and stay in a motel in the area, I'll definitely come back. And it will certainly be on the list of suggested places for friends and family in the future.

Room Tip: My non-smoking room was in the furthest building - building 5 - and we didn't detect any express...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Liberty, Indiana, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Check in was hassle free. Nice room. We stayed two nights and room servive was quick and thorough.the pool was nice. We will stay again when going to a riverbend concert,cincinnati, or Newport just minutes away.

• Stayed July 2014
Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Its been my experience in life that you generally get what you pay for. Based on that premise, I wasn't expecting much. But, I was pleasantly surprised when I checked into a clean, comfortable room. The motel wasn't busy the nights I was there, so I don't know if its always the same, but it was nice and quiet while we were there.

The room was large, had a new HD TV, refrigerator, table & chairs, etc. We brought our own coffee pot. For a long stay, a microwave would be nice, but as I said, you generally get what you pay for.

The towels were old and worn out - not very absorbant anymore. I'd like to see them invest in he soft towels even if it meant charging a little more for the room.

We'll be staying here every time we visit the area.

Room Tip: If you're a smoker, please don't rent a non-smoking room.
Vermilion, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

The non smoking room we had from July 3rd to July 6th was clean and was the right price for great nights of sleep. It was comfortable and people were nice. It was very enjoyable and was exactly what we needed for the 3 days. Affordable and clean and quiet. I also left 2 chargers and was notified by owner that these were found and will be returned to me. If you are looking for place to be comfortable at an affordable price, I recommend this motel. It is close to kings island, food places, baseball fields and doesn't break the bank! Had a refrigerator and tv also.

Room Tip: I had a smoke free room in middle of building and slept great all nights! For the price I couldn'...
Greenwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

I stay in Cincinnati often and tried Motel Beechmont this time because the price was great and the location was perfect. I was Very happy with this motel! It was clean, quiet and the staff were very helpful and pleasant. The pool was beautiful and the rooms were perfect with new tv's, refrigerators and wifi. The air conditioner worked great and we were very comfortable. Great place to stay!!

Corbin, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

I stayed several times over the years when this hotel was a Motel 6. The new owners have done a superb job on the remodel; fresh paint, new TVs, carpet. I stayed in Room 125 and the room was spotlessly clean and fresh...and large! It even had a refrigerator as all the rooms do. An added plus was a NEW ac/heat unit. Usually low price means low quality in the hotel business but the hotel's low price is a BARGAIN! There are some other amenities missing, like hair dryers but that is not a problem for the money.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo

Been to Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)? Share your experiences!