“Good Stay for Price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)

Save Saved
You added Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East) to your Saves list
Priceline.com Booking.com
Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)
3960 Nine Mile Road, Cincinnati, OH 45255 (Formerly Motel 6 Cincinnati - Beechmont)   |
Ranked #35 of 48 hotels in Cincinnati
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Good Stay for Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I used this hotel for a wedding trip in Cincinatti, and found it quite good. The staff were friendly, and the owner was honest in his desire to improve the place. While not a luxury hotel, I found my room clean and kept well with a low cost per night, and the service was pleasant. The place is located about 20 or 30 minutes from several major locations, including the airport, downtown Cinci, and Jungle Jim's (which you should also check out). If I am in the area again, I will definitely be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I was staying at the hotel last week I got a soft nock on the door it was ,a nice clean cut young man with short hair who worked maintence he informed me the hotel was upgrading all ist tvs to hd flat screens , he wan ted to know if he should skip my room. as responded please know I would love to watch the packers game in hd next Monday. anyways we was in and out in 15 minutes , the picture was great , everytime I visit cinci I stay here and everytime there is something new upgraded. the owner really keeps up with the place. great stay

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
buffalo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Rooms smelled bad, stains on blankets sheets and pillow cases. We asked for two extra pillows and never did get them. The best part was when my wife and I were lying on the bed and a mouse came out from under the sink and sat in the middle of the floor,now i'm not above roughing it but that was a little much. Would never stay here again, also the patrons staying there or I should say living there seemed a little on the seedy side, did not always feel safe. hope this has helped someone else

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had to chose this motel because it was really late and all others were full. Front desk clerk said room is avail Next told me 6 ox's the room is n/s. No prob we do not smoke. Get in the room and if is a horrible smell. Just awful but had to stay... no where else to go. The air makes loud noises like it is getting ready to blow up so we had to turn off and be hot.. horrible experience! Not very clean either. You def get what you pay for. They should not be able to run a business like this. It is shameful!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Huntington, West Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have visited this hotel every weekend for 3 years while visiting my kids in college.It was not up to par before,but 2013 in june and now july..it is very nice.The new owners have turned this crusty old motel 6 into a lovely Beechmont motel.They have made significant improvements!!

Room Tip: I usually get close to the office when I travel alone.When I travel with my family...we stay on the...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Traveling to Kings Island when it it 105 outside, camping wasn't an option. The service was mediocre at best, and they accidently disabled all of the keys in the entire hotel,and took awhile to fix it. However, the pool was clean, the room smelled good, and the shower was clean. I felt safe and slept well. I only spent $35 with a coupon. All in all, good experience.

• Stayed July 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Upon entering my room I turned down the bed spread to see a roach crawling across the sheets. The staff was very polite and refunded my money explaining they were under new owners and trying to exterminate the problem. Just ask to see the room first.

• Stayed April 2012

Been to Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)? Share your experiences!