“NASTY” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)

Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)
Save Saved
You added Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East) to your Saves list
Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)
3960 Nine Mile Road, Cincinnati, OH 45255 (Formerly Motel 6 Cincinnati - Beechmont)   |
Special Offer
BOOK DIRECT SAVE 5%
Ranked #27 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
buffalo
“NASTY”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Rooms smelled bad, stains on blankets sheets and pillow cases. We asked for two extra pillows and never did get them. The best part was when my wife and I were lying on the bed and a mouse came out from under the sink and sat in the middle of the floor,now i'm not above roughing it but that was a little much. Would never stay here again, also the patrons staying there or I should say living there seemed a little on the seedy side, did not always feel safe. hope this has helped someone else

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

We had to chose this motel because it was really late and all others were full. Front desk clerk said room is avail Next told me 6 ox's the room is n/s. No prob we do not smoke. Get in the room and if is a horrible smell. Just awful but had to stay... no where else to go. The air makes loud noises like it is getting ready to blow up so we had to turn off and be hot.. horrible experience! Not very clean either. You def get what you pay for. They should not be able to run a business like this. It is shameful!!!

• Stayed July 2013
Huntington, West Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have visited this hotel every weekend for 3 years while visiting my kids in college.It was not up to par before,but 2013 in june and now july..it is very nice.The new owners have turned this crusty old motel 6 into a lovely Beechmont motel.They have made significant improvements!!

Room Tip: I usually get close to the office when I travel alone.When I travel with my family...we stay on the...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Traveling to Kings Island when it it 105 outside, camping wasn't an option. The service was mediocre at best, and they accidently disabled all of the keys in the entire hotel,and took awhile to fix it. However, the pool was clean, the room smelled good, and the shower was clean. I felt safe and slept well. I only spent $35 with a coupon. All in all, good experience.

• Stayed July 2012
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Upon entering my room I turned down the bed spread to see a roach crawling across the sheets. The staff was very polite and refunded my money explaining they were under new owners and trying to exterminate the problem. Just ask to see the room first.

• Stayed April 2012
Middletown, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2010

to make a long story short. WE stayed at this hotel as it was pretty late and we just wanted to sleep. Motel 6 was only about $40.because of all of the issues with bedbugs in the city I just checked out of habit and wouldnt you know it....bed bugs. They gave us another room which we checked and found it to have non but I was unable to sleep. So we just ended up leaving and driving ourselves home through the night. I know you can get bed bug and even the big name popular/expensive hotels. This is just a warning folks to check where you sleep and take precautions.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2010

The worst motel experience I've ever had. Location is scary, there's an abandoned Hooters next door and the entire area looks neglected You don't feel safe here at all. Seem to be lots of "residents" hanging around outside. Mattress had no padding at all, 2 pillows that were about the thickness of a slice of bread. Absolutely filthy carpet. Wrinkled up and bumpy, and white stuff crusted on it. Didn't walk on it without shoes/socks on. I was awakened 5 times by noise! 3 different times by some man standing outside my room screaming at someone! There was also a large group of bikers there, and you heard the motorcycles coming and going all night (I'm talking about 3,4,5 am.... and they're still coming and going!). I went to the office the next morning, I wasn't about to stay there a second night. The front desk clerk never even asked why I wanted a refund for my second night, or what the problem was. You have to fill out a small form asking for a reason why, and even then she didn't apologize or see if there was anything that could be done to fix the situation. Really, after you see this place you get the feeling they get ALOT of customers checking out early, or just not staying here at all! Horrible experience. ( Also, the charge is still pending at my bank, and I have yet to see a corrected amount.) Go to the other side of 275 at this exit, there's a Red Roof, Days Inn, Best Western, etc. over there... along with numerous restaurants, etc. and just an entirely different feeling. If you're going to Riverbend, Riverdowns, Coney Island, etc., this is a very convenient exit... just don't choose the Motel 6. Sleep in your car before you pick this place.

Stayed September 2010, traveled solo

Been to Motel Beechmont (Cincinnati East)? Share your experiences!