This was a great Holiday Inn Express our room was very clean and well decorated. It had a pullout sofa king size bed and a terrace. We were given both a refrigerator and microwave. The beds and linen was more comfortable than in many 5-star hotels I have stayed at. The bathroom was great with a state-of-the-art shower head and curved shower rod for more elbow room. They provided plenty of thick fluffy towels, and top notch toiletries and had a sign stating that if we forget something like toothpaste etc. to just come and ask. The flat screened TV had cable and we were permitted to make unlimited local calls. The wireless in the room worked well. There was also a business center with computers, fax and photocopying services, which was great for me the days my husband slept in and I didn’t want to wake him by using my laptop. Our internet connection for our laptop in our room was complimentary as well.
I was too lazy to use the small fitness centers and the pool was already closed for the fall. I did use the self service laundry machines which were fine. If I didn’t have time they do provide same-day laundry and dry-cleaning services.
The staff was friendly knowledgeable and helpful. Service was pleasant and efficient. We got lost on the way there and the front desk was helpful both then and with suggestions and direction for attractions throughout the area.
The "Great Room" used for breakfast is lovely with fireplace and big windows. The breakfast bar is free and includes a buffet-style, hot breakfast like eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles and biscuits as well as cereal, yogurt, bread, bagels , muffins , coffee, tea, milk and juices. Donna, the woman in charge was extremely helpful and greeted everyone each day with “Good morning:” and polite conversation. They provide complimentary chocolate chip cookies at night and 24 hour coffee is available in two separate places. (In addition each room has a coffee maker and stocked with coffee, decaf and tea). There is an ice machine on every other floor and a safety deposit box is available at the front desk.
They have a program where you can get discounts at nearby restaurants including a wonderful Japanese place. Although the hotel is per friendly we were not disturbed by dog barking and although children ages 19 and under can stay free, it was not overrun with kids. All of the children were adorable and well behaved,
The hotel is centrally located only 10 miles from downtown Cincinnati; there are two meeting rooms available for rent. We will be traveling Cincinnati often and plan on staying at the holiday Express for all of our future visits
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our western Cincinnati hotel is centrally located to where you want to be! Located only 10 miles from downtown Cincinnati, the Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West is central to Cincinnati's business centers and tourist attractions. Located off I-74 at exit 11, Rybolt Road, and only 15 miles from Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport, your hotel is within just a few minutes of 4 Cincinnati convention centers. Duke Energy Convention Center, Northern Kentucky Convention Center, Wyoming Civic Center, and Sharonville Convention Center are all within fifteen miles of our hotel. Our Cincinnati accommodations also offer close proximity to many corporate businesses, including Proctor & Gamble (P&G), General Electric (GE), Kroger Company and Chiquita Brands. Getting to tourist attractions is easy from your western Cincinnati hotel, which is only a short drive from downtown Cincinnati and Newport on the Levee. Sports fans will appreciate our close proximity to the stadiums of both the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bengals. Other nearby attractions include Kings Island and the Argosy Casino in Lawrenceburg, IN. Your hotel offers free high-speed, wireless Internet access along with a Hot Breakfast each day. The hotel also features an outdoor pool with sun deck, a fitness center and a business center. Come and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Hotel Cincinnati
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Ohio