This hotel has been completely renovated and there is very little that remains from the prior Hotel (Imperial House - I think). Staff was very friendly from reception, breakfast area, and the cleaning staff. There was 1 little issue which is very, very minor, but it did bother me. The smoke detector has a flashing light and is mounted on the wall above the beds. There are 2 small LED light that change colors - RED, Green and Yellow. It flashes constantly, at various rates. I didn't notice it when I went to sleep, but the red flashing lights reflected off a picture hanging on the opposite wall, and it actually woke me up during the middle of the night. Because it was near the patio door I thought maybe it was coming from outside, then I realized it was in the room. By this time, I was wide awake; I couldn't fall back asleep. Lesson to all future guests - ignore the flashing light, and to Holiday Inn - Move the smoke detector to the other side of the half wall so the light isn't flashing into the room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our western Cincinnati hotel is centrally located to where you want to be! Located only 10 miles from downtown Cincinnati, the Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West is central to Cincinnati's business centers and tourist attractions. Located off I-74 at exit 11, Rybolt Road, and only 15 miles from Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport, your hotel is within just a few minutes of 4 Cincinnati convention centers. Duke Energy Convention Center, Northern Kentucky Convention Center, Wyoming Civic Center, and Sharonville Convention Center are all within fifteen miles of our hotel. Our Cincinnati accommodations also offer close proximity to many corporate businesses, including Proctor & Gamble (P&G), General Electric (GE), Kroger Company and Chiquita Brands. Getting to tourist attractions is easy from your western Cincinnati hotel, which is only a short drive from downtown Cincinnati and Newport on the Levee. Sports fans will appreciate our close proximity to the stadiums of both the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bengals. Other nearby attractions include Kings Island and the Argosy Casino in Lawrenceburg, IN. Your hotel offers free high-speed, wireless Internet access along with a Hot Breakfast each day. The hotel also features an outdoor pool with sun deck, a fitness center and a business center. Come and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Hotel Cincinnati
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Ohio