“Great weekend at the Hyatt Regency Cincinatti” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Cincinnati

You added Hyatt Regency Cincinnati to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   151 West Fifth Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #17 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
“Great weekend at the Hyatt Regency Cincinatti”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great staff, attentive and nice. The hotel is in good shape and very nice. We asked for an upgrade and for $12 got a room on the 21st floor with a view of the river!!! The breakfast buffet is really good. Lots of choices including made-to-order omelettes.

Stayed May 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Erie, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My room was clean, well appointed. Had a refrigerator, safe, and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. The bathroom could use an update and the lighting near the full length mirror could have been much better. The king bed was comfortable with lots of pillows. The room was quiet at night. The A/C was fluctuating temps about 5 degrees up and down. I couldn't get it to stay consistent. Staff was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They provided a map and directions to local attractions. The location was great,within walking distance to many restaurants and shops. I was also given the choice of a later check out time which I really appreciated since the conference didn't finish until 12:30. My room was clean and comfortable and I enjoyed using the indoor pool.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

My recent 3 night stay was excellent! The check in and check out process was simple. All of the staff was pleasant! The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. The room temperature was hard to control as it varied from very warm to very cool. I would have liked more takeout food options ( including sandwiches with no condiments added). Aside from these small suggestions, my rating is still excellent!

Dayton, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I was very disappointed with this hotel. We Got to hotel around 6:15pm. We got to our room and I usually bring Lysol to every hotel to spray before my family and I lay, sit, and touch anything. As I'm doing my routine, I pull the sheets back and what do I find...What appears to be poop on my sheets. I couldn't believe it so my husband and I immediately call down rodeo t desk to let them know and the clerk Doug answers and says he will have someone right up to take care of it. After 45 min of waiting, still no one so I finally walk downstairs to see what the issue was with them getting us new sheets. Doug once again tells me they would be right up...At this point I'm so annoyed with them I finally just let my husband handle it and once I returned to our room about 30 min later I had new sheets but was very reluctant on sleeping on them. I will never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Make sure housekeeping is checking their work thoroughly because that should never happen.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Arrived at 11 am and we were allowed to check in early. Room and accommodations were very comfortable and staff was very friendly. We were able to walk to Findlay market and taste of Cincinnati. Also walked to Taft museum of art at the end of 4th street. Had free wifi, refrigerator, safe, and very accommodating valet whenever we needed our car. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The bed was comfortable and my room was quiet from hallway noise. The bathroom needs a bit of service - grout stains and sink needs replacing. Otherwise the room was clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay there again. Food for breakfast and dinner were excellent.

Stayed May 2015, traveled on business

Been to Hyatt Regency Cincinnati? Share your experiences!