We stayed for the Cincinnati Flying Pig due to the close proximity to the race expo and start of race. The hotel was not racer friendly. The walls were very thin and we were kept awake by a crying child till well after midnight. There was no breakfast the morning of race. Breakfast started at 6:30 in hotel restaurant which was the start time of the race. There was a small Starbucks themed cafe but they did not know how to make the drinks right and there was a horrible crowd being the only food and many hungry people. The pool was small and no hot tub for sore muscles after the race. We stayed the night again not wanting to drive after racing and we had already booked so could not get a refund. The next morning we asked if there was a continental breakfast we were pointed to the restaurant by the front desk there was fruit, cereal and a few made items. we had a slice of french toast, fruit, and water and a bill for around $40! The friendly staff was the only nice thing about our stay. I would not stay here if I were doing the marathon in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience a hotel offering every possible convenience under one roof-including the city's largest hotel ballroom. Set in the heart of city, connected to the Duke Energy Convention Center and near an array of attractions and entertainment venues, the regal Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reigns supreme amongst downtown hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio