“Conference Stay in Cincinnati” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Cincinnati

You added Hyatt Regency Cincinnati to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   151 West Fifth Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #17 of 50 Hotels in Cincinnati
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Weatherford, Texas
“Conference Stay in Cincinnati”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Highly recommend the Hyatt in downtown Cinci! From the moment we arrived via shuttle from the airport to the time I left, very congenial employees which added to the comfort. I needed assistance locating a local establishment and the front desk employees went out of their way. There were a few hotels around but I would suggest this one. It's attached to SAKS department store and just a couple blocks from city center....

Room Tip: Rooms facing the Ohio River are a plus, and for the added benefit of your viewing pleasure, you can...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Defiance, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The meeting rooms were really great! We used a main conference room and several breakout rooms. Everything we needed was there. Simple things like tables with power in them mean a lot when you are putting on a training. Great venue!

CHESAPEAKE, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

They did not care that I was assaulted by one of their guest at the hotel. They had children knocking on the doors then when I opened they threw ice in my face and the staff could care less. I was really upset!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Bumpass, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Overall, the stay was good, but not as good as last year. The rooms are neat and clean. Failed to honor request for adjoining rooms again this year, despite the fact that both of our rooms did have adjoining rooms. Our 2 rooms were on opposite ends of the hallway.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for staying with us and taking time out to review. We appreciate the comment you brought forth and we're taking steps to make sure as many guest requests for adjoining rooms are honored.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

This was a fantastic hotel. The front desk staff was efficient and friendly. I rarely had to wait for an elevator, even during a large conference. The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. Even the convention center was a quick walk across the street.

What I liked the most was how convenient they made my stay. When I needed eye drops, the gift shop was open early and stayed open late. They had a deli marketplace for a quick cup of coffee or sandwich (it seemed like they were training new people each time I stopped there though). There is a restaurant onsite as well. The prices were quite reasonable for a hotel restaurant, too. In the room, there were outlets on each nightstand, on the desk and by the TV; what a wonderful convenience! I didn't have to keep my phone on the floor to charge it or move a nightstand to get access to a free outlet. Even the closet had lights in it, to see how presentable my clothes were for the next day. The only thing I could suggest for improvement in the room was a little rust around the shower vent. When I had to be at the conference on the day I checked out, they happily stored my luggage for the day.

If I find myself at another convention at Duke Energy Center, I'd jump at the chance to stay here again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for reviewing your most recent convention stay with us! We are pleased that you were able to take advantage of our amenities. We took note of your shower head comment and sent it to Housekeeping. We look forward to seeing you at the next convention! Thank you for visiting us & dining in Red Roost Tavern.
FORT LAUDERDALE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Check-in was a bit confusing, but thanks to the manager, Luke, he figured things out. It seems that the hotel front desk reservations run differently than those from the ones you speak to on the phone to make reservations. So before checking in, be sure that you confirm your reservation with the actual FRONT DESK of the hotel rather than calling into the reservation line. Our king room was very nice and clean. What we found odd was that a few of the bellhops didn't know certain things --- what floor the gym was on or how to point us in the right direction for a street we were looking for. Richie at the front desk was the one that was very unhelpful and it felt like we had to pull teeth for an answer. He ran my husband around in circles to find a 'do not disturb' tag for our door and then again when asking something else. The Tavern restaurant in the hotel had tasty food and good service!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for your notes and patience during your stay & for checking out Red Roost Tavern. We understand how frustrating it can be to ask common questions and not have them readily answered. We've sent your notes to management, who will be reviewing our training protocols.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

The elevators are the worst. I really love our stay Everytime except for the amount of time it takes to get to and from our room. It's great on a normal day, terrible for convention stays. The staff is accommodating, the atmosphere is wondering, the new rooms are great!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. We understand that slow elevators can be frustrating, especially if you're in a rush to a convention event. We'll take a look at the elevator engineering to make sure this isn't an issue for future groups.

Been to Hyatt Regency Cincinnati? Share your experiences!