Two major issues during our visit. Ordered room service breakfast and it arrived late and was incomplete. Had ordered 2 plates of eggs, bacon, toast.....only got one and no coffee even though we had ordered a large pot. The bill came to over $62 and did include everything we ordered ....so they got that part right.....but did not deliver the full order. Had to wait an additional 20 min. to receive the rest of the order which caused us to be late for our business meeting. Ended up wasting the pot of coffee as we did not have time to drink more than 1/2 a cup each. Second major issue was when we were departing the hotel. Due to a large business conference with many local guests with cars parked in the hotel garage, we waited over an HOUR for our car to be brought to us. This made us late for a benefit dinner we were attending. We expect much better service from the Hyatt brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience a hotel offering every possible convenience under one roof-including the city's largest hotel ballroom. Set in the heart of city, connected to the Duke Energy Convention Center and near an array of attractions and entertainment venues, the regal Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reigns supreme amongst downtown hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio