“Business CEO” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Cincinnati

You added Hyatt Regency Cincinnati to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   151 West Fifth Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #18 of 50 Hotels in Cincinnati
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Ohio, United States
“Business CEO”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Staff was very attentive. Room/ suite was nice. Bathroom in suite was not adequately cleaned. Tub and shower had hair from previous guest.

Restaurant was very good. Enjoyed several meals there. Good location. Front desk, bellman, and valet were all excellent.

Overall, stay was good. Only disappointment was cleanliness of 2nd bathroom in suite.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Sleek and airy lobby, quick friendly service in check-in and at breakfast buffet was very good. Brought me a to-go coffee as I was paying my check for breakfast.

In-room coffee maker had a bit of cakey/dusty residue in it so I shied away from using it. Normally I wouldn't look twice, but for some reason I noticed when I was going to fill it with water and after cleaning it myself with some tissue paper I decided it wasn't worth it. Not something that would deter me from staying. Pillows were a bit lumpy.

All in all nice design elements and conveniently located near freeways, and downtown.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 4 days ago
We appreciate you taking time to review your recent stay with us! Thank you for noticing our new modern look & we're pleased that you enjoyed Red Roost Tavern's breakfast buffet! We've noted your comment about the coffee maker and will send it to Housekeeping.
missoula/MT/USA Rome/Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Nice room, very clean hotel. Gym is a bit small. Internet is fast. There is a quick coffee shop inside and is next to the conference center. Meeting room are large and again internet works. Good business hotel

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing your business stay with us! We recently updated our internet, so we are happy to hear that it worked smoothly for you. We also appreciate your compliments on our Market offerings & meeting room sizes.
Stow, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We had a Romantic weekend in downtown Cincinnati. The hotel is an older hotel but all rooms have been remodeled. The new rooms are very well appointed. We stayed on an upper floor with a great view of the river and stadiums. The bed was very comfortable and our room included a comfortable chair and ottoman. The bathroom (older hotel) was a bit small but clean sufficient. The lobby, and common areas are very nice and welcoming. We did not try out the pool area. This hotel is very convenient for shopping ans many nice restaurants are nearby. The staff was very friendly and efficient.

Room Tip: high rooms have a great view of the river
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us! We are thrilled to make your romantic getaway in downtown Cincy a memorable experience. We hope to see you again for another weekend!
Crestview Hills, Kentucky
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Pros:
The location is great! A short walk from fountain square and many restaurants and shopping locations.

I also really loved the city view from our hotel room, really nice! The staff were very nice overall!

As others have mentioned, there isn't really a good "cheap" place to park. But those saying 28/day is the cheapest must not have parked in the garage attached to the hotel which we paid 15/day for (although I don't think you have in/out privileges).

Cons:
Beds were super uncomfortable and pillows were flat.

I am surprised I haven't noticed anyone mention the super confusing stairs. We were on the fifth floor so we attempted to take the stairs several times, however they are super confusing and it seems to only be used for emergencies? This is not made well known as we saw MANY other couples confused by the stair situation as well.

ELEVATORS- Since we couldn't figure out how to take the stairs we had to be that annoying couple to take the elevator from the fifth floor to the third floor. Which would have been more OK if we didn't have to wait fifteen minutes for the elevator. (This is not an exaggeration, I actually timed it).

Other than that, we had a good stay. Our room was clean and updated and we had a good time.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. We're happy that you enjoyed the views from your room and our staff. Uncomfortable beds and pillows are not good! Our apologies for that sleeping experience. We also appreciate your comments about the stairs & elevators and will work on clarifying those.
Mercersburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Staff were uniformly professional, courteous, and helpful.The room was clean, well-appointed, and comfortable.
The heating/cooling worked well, there was plenty of hot water, and the bed was very comfortable.The free Internet service was adequate, and there is an option to get faster service for a small additional charge.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us! We appreciate your compliments on our staff, rooms, and wifi service. We hope to see you again soon!
New Albany, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Having spent the last 4 nights in one of their deluxe king rooms I can say that my stay has been pleasant. The staff has been extremely friendly, the hotel restaurant was very nice with the added perk of being open late during the week, and the whole hotel has been very clean. My main complaint has been the fact that the room that I was checked into has and a adjoining door to next room over. This was not something that was made clear to me when I booked the room or when I checked in, so when I got into my room it was quite a surprise. Had I known about the adjoining door I would have tried to get another room. The door is wafer thin and for the last four nights I have heard a rotating cast of people going in and out of the room. Not only have I heard the people going in and out of the room but I have also heard every last one of their conversations clear as day. I have no doubt I could have joined into their conversations while laying on my bed with the door shut and my tv on. For the amount that I am paying for this room per night, I expect a higher level of privacy and peace and quiet. The hotel really should look at finding a better way of sound proofing these rooms.

Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for reviewing your recent business stay with us! We appreciate the feedback regarding the adjoining door and will be sure to let guests know at check in. We understand that the neighboring noise can be distracting and not conducive to sleep; we will look into soundproofing options.

Been to Hyatt Regency Cincinnati? Share your experiences!