“Nice, not amazing” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Cincinnati

You added Hyatt Regency Cincinnati to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   151 West Fifth Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #17 of 50 Hotels in Cincinnati
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Nice, not amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

It was nice. Had to change our room twice because it was an adjoining room, which we did't want and did not know it would be. Second time, we went up to the room we changed and it too was an adjoining room with smaller windows and a much worse view. After that we went down to the lobby and got a new room, this time it was great. The hotel has been updated, but has some updates needed. The lobby and event spaces were very nicely updated. The restaurant was okay, it was expensive and the dessert was the only part really worth the prices. Overall it was nice, but could have been a bit better for the price we paid.

Room Tip: Check for events, because traffic and valet was awful when they had two events going on at the hotel...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The hotel staff in all areas perform their task in a professional manner,
I just was not satisfy with time of day when my room was clean by the maid, Each day it was toward the end if the day around 4:00pm, My other complaint was the view from my room, A inside view of the sorry ding buildings with da roof I. The Hotel was not booked with a lot of guest and I do not recall seeing other guest on my floor and did not hear a lot of guest entering or exiting their rooms during the day or evening,

As a reward point holder I expected a more attractive view frommy room,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Had a great stay. I love Hyatt hotels. Everyone greeted & treated me with respect making me feel like I was at home. I really had a good time at the Hyatt. Me & my girlfriend always have good times at the Hyatt, she really loved the strawberries that were waiting on her as she entered the room for the first time.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Everything was good except the cleaning person never replaced my glasses in the room. She kept the same two glasses there the entire three nights / four days. I liked getting the two free bottles of water. Wish they could be replaced each day, though.

Rhode Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Centrally located....very convenient location....good rooms...very helpful staff....wish they had a better restaurant and in room dining facilities....24 hr gym is a big plus....heard the pool is nice..didnt get a chance to use it though

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for reviewing your recent business stay with us! We appreciate the feedback regarding the restaurant offerings and are happy you were able to enjoy our 24-hr fitness facilities. We hope to see you again soon; maybe you'll be able to try the heated pool out, too!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Great place to stay, great location in the city. Only complaint is no type of breakfast with room. That's a big turnoff for me. Funny because I stayed in a Hyatt at a different location days prior that had a full breakfast with room. Should be a industry standard.

• Stayed February 2015
Thanks, Martin, for reviewing your stay with us. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and service. We understand your disappointment about breakfast and would suggest looking in our offers section next time to see if there's a package that includes breakfast.
Davidsonville, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stayed here for a conference. The first thing I noticed when I walked into the lobby was that I was being greeted by several employees. This continued throughout my stay, every employee I saw made eye contact, said hello, and most asked if there was anything they could do for me. That, alone, will earn my repeat business if I return to Cincinnati.

The rooms were nicely done (seemed to be recently remodeled), clean, and had things I've come to expect in a hotel - plenty of outlets, a recycling bin, a comfortable work space. The mattress was a little lumpy, but this is a small complaint.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Hi John, thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us. We appreciate the compliments on our friendly staff and will be sure to let them know. Sorry to hear about the lumpy mattress, please let us know if there is more we can do to improve upon your stay.

Been to Hyatt Regency Cincinnati? Share your experiences!