“Beautiful, lots to do” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Cincinnati

You added Hyatt Regency Cincinnati to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   151 West Fifth Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Your Points
Ranked #17 of 49 Hotels in Cincinnati
Detroit, Michigan
“Beautiful, lots to do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Beautiful, updated hotel with scenic views, and lots to do in the immediate area of the hotel. Shopping, and excellent restaurants are just steps from the front door. For business, it's quiet. For pleasure, the restaurant and bar offer a cozy environment.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you for your review and five stars, Brenda! We're so pleased that you enjoyed the views from your room, as well as all the nearby Cincy entertainment. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Good hotel - fairly up to date, friendly staff everywhere. The on-site restaurant is quite good - some of the options on the menu are delicious. This was a 5 night business trip but the wife and daughter came along for fun. I used a suite upgrade and my daughter was comfortable on the couch. I stay at hotels about half the year - everything from Hampton Inn to Park Hyatts. I'd stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for your review! We're honored to receive high praise from such a seasoned business traveler! We will pass on your praise to our staff and manager at Red Roost Tavern. Hope to see you and your family again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

I would rate this hotel as outstanding! We won't be staying anywhere other than the Hyatt when visiting downtown Cincinnati! The restaurant, accommodations, and staff were amazing! The best place to stay in downtown Cincinnati!!!!

• Stayed January 2015
HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you for your five-star review! We're so ecstatic that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for the compliments on our staff, rooms, and Red Roost Tavern. We hope to see you again soon.
New York, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff is very nice. The beds are really hard and uncomfortable, and the room service food was really salty. It would be nice to have continental breakfast available. The layout of the rooms are a little awkward and not really welcoming.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your review on your stay. We're sorry to hear that the beds were uncomfortable for you. That does not make for a pleasant night. If there's more we could do to improve upon your stay, please message us.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The service is good, room service food is very good, nice bar/restaurant and great business center. It's my go to place to stay in Cincinnati since the city has no Ritz Carlton. The only downside is no stock refrigerators in the rooms - if you want a snack you have to go down to the gift shop.

• Stayed January 2015
Thank you for your review & feedback on your stay! We're so honored that you choose us as your business travel hotel. Looking forward to your next stay with us!
Chester, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We booked the hotel through Priceline for $80/night + tax. The room was clean and modern with a comfortable bed. There was a nice cafe in the lobby with reasonably priced continental breakfast options. Being in downtown, parking is very expensive. I would stay here again if I get a good rate.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for the review! It sounds like you had a pleasant and delicious stay. Thank you for the compliments on the room & exploring our Market options.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am a very seasoned traveler. I do well over 100,000 miles a year. As it turns out, I had a senior moment on my last trip, and I left my money, my credit cards and my drivers license at home. I discovered this at the airport. Suffice it to say, it was a real hassle.

I arrive in Cincinnati and called the Hyatt to tell them of my dilemma. Well, they sprung into action taking care of everything I might need including vouchers for my cabs, using the credit card they had on file for my room and food and offered any other help I might need.

They were remarkable. This is why I use Hyatt Hotels a lot. However, the Cincinnati Hyatt really came through for me in a pinch. The hotel is remodeled and beautiful. The beds are really comfortable, and bathrooms are elegant. The exercise room was as good as I've seen in a hotel with state of the art machines and plenty of room to stretch and do cardio.

Overall, it was a very successful stay, and I would DEFINITELY stay there again on my next trip to Cincinnati.

Room Tip: All the rooms have been remodeled. Hyatt does a nice job with the comfort and ambiance of their gue...