“So so” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency Cincinnati

You added Hyatt Regency Cincinnati to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   151 West Fifth Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 (Central Business District)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Double Your Points
Ranked #16 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
New York, New York, United States
“So so”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The staff is very nice. The beds are really hard and uncomfortable, and the room service food was really salty. It would be nice to have continental breakfast available. The layout of the rooms are a little awkward and not really welcoming.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

The service is good, room service food is very good, nice bar/restaurant and great business center. It's my go to place to stay in Cincinnati since the city has no Ritz Carlton. The only downside is no stock refrigerators in the rooms - if you want a snack you have to go down to the gift shop.

Chester, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We booked the hotel through Priceline for $80/night + tax. The room was clean and modern with a comfortable bed. There was a nice cafe in the lobby with reasonably priced continental breakfast options. Being in downtown, parking is very expensive. I would stay here again if I get a good rate.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for the review! It sounds like you had a pleasant and delicious stay. Thank you for the compliments on the room & exploring our Market options.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I am a very seasoned traveler. I do well over 100,000 miles a year. As it turns out, I had a senior moment on my last trip, and I left my money, my credit cards and my drivers license at home. I discovered this at the airport. Suffice it to say, it was a real hassle.

I arrive in Cincinnati and called the Hyatt to tell them of my dilemma. Well, they sprung into action taking care of everything I might need including vouchers for my cabs, using the credit card they had on file for my room and food and offered any other help I might need.

They were remarkable. This is why I use Hyatt Hotels a lot. However, the Cincinnati Hyatt really came through for me in a pinch. The hotel is remodeled and beautiful. The beds are really comfortable, and bathrooms are elegant. The exercise room was as good as I've seen in a hotel with state of the art machines and plenty of room to stretch and do cardio.

Overall, it was a very successful stay, and I would DEFINITELY stay there again on my next trip to Cincinnati.

Room Tip: All the rooms have been remodeled. Hyatt does a nice job with the comfort and ambiance of their gue...

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you kindly for your review, Matthew! We're so happy to hear that your stay went smoothly despite the rocky start. We look forward to having you stay with us again!
Wilson, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Nice, nice business class hotel. Well appointed rooms and great service. Got a rate of $107/night + tax and you can't beat that. About a $35 cab ride in from the airport. Good room service menu/food and great lobby area. Attached to a Saks Fifth Av. if you need to shop.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
HRCincinnati, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Thank you for reviewing your business stay with us! We're happy to hear you enjoyed our rooms, service and food offerings. We hope to see you on your next business visit into Cincy!
Lancaster, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Booked through the Cincinnati Horseshoe Casino this Hyatt Hotel proved Excellence in every category! The Front desk staff held high standards in professionalism, appearance and communication skills. Our room was located on the 21st floor with a beautiful night view of the city. Accommodations were excellent, clean, updated, comfortable, quiet, extra towels delivered immediately. The Hotel Management at this location deserves recognition as this will be our first choice of overnight stay in the future!

• Stayed January 2015
Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate your detailed stay with us and are so pleased that you were able enjoy our local Horseshoe Casino & service. We hope to see you at your next visit!
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

We have stayed at the Hyatt a number of times in different cities and even blocked off rooms at the Hyatt in Cleveland for our wedding. Overall, I was disappointed with our stay in Cincinnati. Our room was very small compared to other Hyatts we have stayed at. We were also offered a military discount which we later found out meant that we did not receive complimentary breakfast. Needless to say our "discount" ended up costing us more than if we hadn't had it.

• Stayed January 2015
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. We honor our military guests with discounted rates and we apologize if an included breakfast was mis-advertised to you. We appreciate the service and if there's more we could do to improve upon your experience, please let us know.

Been to Hyatt Regency Cincinnati? Share your experiences!