From the moment we walked in to the moment we left we had exceptional customer service. My computer had died the person checking me wanted to know if he could get me a charger unfortunately for me it was more than that. He tried to arrange free service at the business center but because it was owned by a 3rd party that was not possible he credited my room. The manger and his assistant saw that we were going to the game and actually printed out my tickets, which there was a lot of drama too, they did not even know I was a Diamond and gave me great service. The breakfast was good. This is a great location if you are attending a game at Paul Brown stadium or going to the great American Ballpark. Great restaurants close by and the staff is wonderful. The rooms need a little refurbishment but the location and the staff make it a will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 22 story contemporary Hyatt with the best service in Cincinnati by our highly trained staff! Onsite there are 2 restaurants, Findlay’s breakfast restaurant and Champ’s Restaurant and Sports Bar there’s something for everyone or dine from the comfort of your room with our In Room Dining. Cardio room overlooking the indoor pool and strength training room on 5th floor. 24HR Business Center, WiFi access. Print boarding pass or check-in at our kiosks or via web. Valet or Self Park off 5th St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio