Stayed here a night for a Reds game and the location was good. The stadium was a few blocks from the hotel and there was a ton to do by the stadiums. The hotel was nice, the room seemed updated but there was a stain on the floor. The bed was comfortable. The hotel was busy but the service was good. I had originally booked two nights, but my plans had changed. I had called the night before to adjust the stay, however I did not realize the price of the room would jump almost $200 for one night. Did not realize this until I received my statement via e-mail. So my perceived value of this stay was diminished. (I did not address with Hyatt). There was a fridge/cooler in the room which is always nice and the parking was not too outrageous ($28).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 22 story contemporary Hyatt with the best service in Cincinnati by our highly trained staff! Onsite there are 2 restaurants, Findlay’s breakfast restaurant and Champ’s Restaurant and Sports Bar there’s something for everyone or dine from the comfort of your room with our In Room Dining. Cardio room overlooking the indoor pool and strength training room on 5th floor. 24HR Business Center, WiFi access. Print boarding pass or check-in at our kiosks or via web. Valet or Self Park off 5th St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio