Hyatt Cincinnati is a very nice place to stay. Very close to Paul Brown Stadium and right in downtown. Comfortable room b and befs. Veryb v lean and up to date. Was surprised to have to deal we it a 1200 watt hairdryer and the extra time needed to dry hair in such a highly rated hotel. But other than that it was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 22 story contemporary Hyatt with the best service in Cincinnati by our highly trained staff! Onsite there are 2 restaurants, Findlay’s breakfast restaurant and Champ’s Restaurant and Sports Bar there’s something for everyone or dine from the comfort of your room with our In Room Dining. Cardio room overlooking the indoor pool and strength training room on 5th floor. 24HR Business Center, WiFi access. Print boarding pass or check-in at our kiosks or via web. Valet or Self Park off 5th St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio