Very convenient place to stay for a Bengal or Reds game. It is an easy walk to either stadium. You don't have to worry about parking or traffic.it is also cross the street from the Convention Center. Lots of restaurants within walking distance downtown or by the riverfront.
Rooms are clean, but pretty ordinary. Wish I knew I could self park for $14 instead of valet for $28 per night. I think they are understaffed at the valet. Cars get stacked up and once it took 25 minutes to get my car, when they told me 10 to 15 minutes.
Free wifi for Hyatt Gold members, but not that fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 22 story contemporary Hyatt with the best service in Cincinnati by our highly trained staff! Onsite there are 2 restaurants, Findlay’s breakfast restaurant and Champ’s Restaurant and Sports Bar there’s something for everyone or dine from the comfort of your room with our In Room Dining. Cardio room overlooking the indoor pool and strength training room on 5th floor. 24HR Business Center, WiFi access. Print boarding pass or check-in at our kiosks or via web. Valet or Self Park off 5th St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Odigeo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio