Stayed mid week for one night. Room immaculate and large. Bed quite comfortable. In room safe and lighted closet. Large bathroom. AC easy to regulate. Front Desk staff professional, friendly and easy going. WiFi is free and sometimes balky in the room. Only negative was incredibly poor service in RR Bar during late hours. Ordered a chip dish, two beers and an ice tea for three people. Took forever to receive the beverages and the order was incorrect. Appetizer showed up twenty minutes later after waiter stopped conversing with a fellow wait staffer. Place was not busy and was adequately staffed around 10 PM. They need some serious training.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 22 story contemporary Hyatt with the best service in Cincinnati by our highly trained staff! Onsite there are 2 restaurants, Findlay’s breakfast restaurant and Champ’s Restaurant and Sports Bar there’s something for everyone or dine from the comfort of your room with our In Room Dining. Cardio room overlooking the indoor pool and strength training room on 5th floor. 24HR Business Center, WiFi access. Print boarding pass or check-in at our kiosks or via web. Valet or Self Park off 5th St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio