When I had booked my stay the hotel manager assured us that all renovations were going to be completed before our arrival. FALSE!! The lobby was a shambles, only 1 elavator worked and the hotel bar was closed. The room was not clean when we checked in so they re-aasigned us another, fine no problem there. We get into our new digs, had a great view of the roof and a/c units. TV did not work. Called for someone to repair, that took an hour then when it did get fixed the power went out. Funny how it was only our room that was affected. That took quite some time to get fixed. The maintenance staff was very nice and you could tell they were doing their best under seemingly very difficult conditions. Clearly we were not the only ones with room problems. This is a brand problem not a staff problem. Hyatt should have had the proper amount of people on staff to serve its customers. This is the second time I've stayed at this location and whether under renovation or not both stays were attrocious. I have returned my Hyatt card, I will never stay at another Hyatt location EVER! I've tried a dozen different ones and am always dissapointed. From now on its the Hilton or nothing! We had a business function for about 500 people and the bar was set up on wheels with only 2 bartenders for both bars on wheels. It literally took 45 minutes to get a drink and people were auctioning off spots closer to the front of the line. Seems to me that when you know how many people are going to occupy a space in a hotel, you staff it properly. No comps for any inconvenience! Not even the slow wifi at 19.95 per day! I<m done. Never again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience a hotel offering every possible convenience under one roof-including the city's largest hotel ballroom. Set in the heart of city, connected to the Duke Energy Convention Center and near an array of attractions and entertainment venues, the regal Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reigns supreme amongst downtown hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio