You can't beat the location for a convention stay or a family visit to Cincinnati. Across the street from the Duke Convention Center, one block from Fountain square and a five minute walk to the ballparks, The Banks, museums, etc. There are tons of restaurants and bars close by, excellent shopping and the hotel has a restaurant, bar, marketplace and ATM on site. The rooms were spacious, beds very comfortable, views excellent and the bathrooms modern and clean. The hotel is very easy to get too off I-75 and valet parking is worth the price, especially if you come and go a lot. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choose the newly transformed Hyatt Regency Cincinnati and experience a hotel offering every possible convenience under one roof-including the city's largest hotel ballroom. Set in the heart of city, connected to the Duke Energy Convention Center and near an array of attractions and entertainment venues, the regal Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reigns supreme amongst downtown hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio