You can't beat the location for a convention stay or a family visit to Cincinnati. Across the street from the Duke Convention Center, one block from Fountain square and a five minute walk to the ballparks, The Banks, museums, etc. There are tons of restaurants and bars close by, excellent shopping and the hotel has a restaurant, bar, marketplace and ATM on site. The rooms were spacious, beds very comfortable, views excellent and the bathrooms modern and clean. The hotel is very easy to get too off I-75 and valet parking is worth the price, especially if you come and go a lot. I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 22 story contemporary Hyatt with the best service in Cincinnati by our highly trained staff! Onsite there are 2 restaurants, Findlay’s breakfast restaurant and Champ’s Restaurant and Sports Bar there’s something for everyone or dine from the comfort of your room with our In Room Dining. Cardio room overlooking the indoor pool and strength training room on 5th floor. 24HR Business Center, WiFi access. Print boarding pass or check-in at our kiosks or via web. Valet or Self Park off 5th St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio