If those buzz words are what you look for, you'll love the Hyatt Regency in Cincinnati. My husband and I visited for the Professional Bowhunters Society Banquet. It was a lovely venue for the banquet. It's smack in the middle of a very trendy and cultural downtown area. Lots to do and see within walking distance. To enjoy this hotel you need to enjoy walking. Driving is a nightmare and parking is VERY, VERY expensive and hard to find.
The staff was helpful, friendly and efficent. The room was suberb and spotless, comfortable and elegant. Rooms are very quiet and no hallway noise.
Food for the banquet and at the Market restaurant was urban trendy (organic, vegetarian choices) but not very tasty.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 22 story contemporary Hyatt with the best service in Cincinnati by our highly trained staff! Onsite there are 2 restaurants, Findlay’s breakfast restaurant and Champ’s Restaurant and Sports Bar there’s something for everyone or dine from the comfort of your room with our In Room Dining. Cardio room overlooking the indoor pool and strength training room on 5th floor. 24HR Business Center, WiFi access. Print boarding pass or check-in at our kiosks or via web. Valet or Self Park off 5th St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and TIG Global so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.