Given the price that one pays my 6 day stay was very average. The building and rooms were obviously recently redone (one of the elevators was still being worked on) and therefore clean and fresh. The service was good, but lacked heart. Although I was always helped most of the times it felt rehearsed and forced, not natural and welcoming. I got the feeling that some of the staff feels that answering and helping is a bit beyond them, but, *sigh* must do it... Breakfast on some of the days were rather cramped with clearly not enough staff and tables available for the morning rush.
Would I stay here again? Possibly, but not definitely - it is rather convenient when you must be at the Duke Energy Convention Center! Maybe some people will find the aloof service attractive, but if you are an ordinary guy like me it's more than a bit irritating.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 22 story contemporary Hyatt with the best service in Cincinnati by our highly trained staff! Onsite there are 2 restaurants, Findlay’s breakfast restaurant and Champ’s Restaurant and Sports Bar there’s something for everyone or dine from the comfort of your room with our In Room Dining. Cardio room overlooking the indoor pool and strength training room on 5th floor. 24HR Business Center, WiFi access. Print boarding pass or check-in at our kiosks or via web. Valet or Self Park off 5th St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and TIG Global so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.