This hotel is under an almost total renovation. The staff is very nice (I feel sorry for them), but the place is a wreck. Of course, that doesn't mean any break in the rates! The breakfast buffet is in a meeting room and doesn't offer anything more than a Hampton Inn - but it wll set you back $27 for 2 people.
I think this will be nice when it is finished, but The Hilton Nederlands Plaza or the Millenium are better choices right now. They officially project completion in June, but some staff people say they are betting on July. If you ask, they will give you a coupon for a discount on a stay by the end of this year. We travel to Cincinnati annually for a convention, so it won't help us.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 22 story contemporary Hyatt with the best service in Cincinnati by our highly trained staff! Onsite there are 2 restaurants, Findlay’s breakfast restaurant and Champ’s Restaurant and Sports Bar there’s something for everyone or dine from the comfort of your room with our In Room Dining. Cardio room overlooking the indoor pool and strength training room on 5th floor. 24HR Business Center, WiFi access. Print boarding pass or check-in at our kiosks or via web. Valet or Self Park off 5th St. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TIG Global, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.