this is a motel in transition. The lobby has been updated. They need new carpet in the halls and rooms, We found a wash rag hanging on the rod in the bathroom. The beds need to be replaced.For the price it was okay. Not sure if we would stay here again if the beds were noy replced. The breakfast ihas little to offer. Just rolls and coffee/juice. It is close to the highway and restaurants, A large cinema is just down the road. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The internet kept dropping but they restarted it right away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently Located Off Interstate 275 At State Route 4. Free High Speed Wireless Internet, & Continental Breakfast, Rooms With King Beds or 2 Doubles, recliner chairs, jet tubs, and work desk with task lamp, Mini Refrigerator And Microwave oven. Interior corridors, Outdoor Pool, Restaurants Adjacent, Golf. Five Minutes To Cincinnati Mills And Tri-County Shopping Malls, 15 Minutes From Kings Island, 20 Minutes To Great American Ballpark. Riverboat Gambling In Lawrenceburg, Indiana- Only 30 Minutes Away. Hairdryers, Irons And Boards In Every Room, Pet Friendly With Fee, Sports Stadiums in Downtown. Sports Bars within a 5 mile radius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Cincinnati
- Howard Johnson Inn Cincinnati Ohio