I Travel 5-10 times a year this was the worst stay ever. Had an alergic reaction to bug bites. First was told they were ants. Then we found bedbugs. Manager apologized and said he would refund room charges. We got home no refund we called hotel and Manager said no refund and accused me of having a history of doing this.......OMG MY EYE WAS ALMOST SWOLLEN SHUT and he witnessed this. No worries I have pictures and plenty of eye witnesses if it goes to court I will seek more than just room fees.
I could have accepted just bad luck or luck of the draw if you will, but when they denied it once I was back home it showed an attempt to fraud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently Located Off Interstate 275 At State Route 4. Free High Speed Wireless Internet, & Continental Breakfast, Rooms With King Beds or 2 Doubles, recliner chairs, jet tubs, and work desk with task lamp, Mini Refrigerator And Microwave oven. Interior corridors, Outdoor Pool, Restaurants Adjacent, Golf. Five Minutes To Cincinnati Mills And Tri-County Shopping Malls, 15 Minutes From Kings Island, 20 Minutes To Great American Ballpark. Riverboat Gambling In Lawrenceburg, Indiana- Only 30 Minutes Away. Hairdryers, Irons And Boards In Every Room, Pet Friendly With Fee, Sports Stadiums in Downtown. Sports Bars within a 5 mile radius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Cincinnati
- Howard Johnson Inn Cincinnati Ohio