OK, there were good and bad things about my stay here. When I first got there I was turned off by all the construction inside the hotel. It really did not matter though because I was never in the lobby, where most of it was. When I got to my room I was a little shocked that the paint job on the door was horribly done; it had me scared for what I will encounter when I opened the door. The bad things I found when I opened the door were towels with some stains on them and a few bugs (I think there were 3 total in my room). I was dismayed at the breakfast options. I was expecting some hot food only to find that the choices were muffins (small ones); donuts; and if were lucky enough to get there early, bagels. I am really glad I set my alarm because if I did not I would have missed out on the food.
OK, what did I like about my stay? For the most part the staff were friendly. Not always the most knowledgeable, but they tried. The TV had a lot of channels; it was a great way for me to wind down after a busy day. The water pressure in the shower was great and the water got hot quickly. I had a room by the pool but was very pleased when I saw the sign that said it was only open from 10 AM to 10 PM (and this rule is enforced by a lock on the door). The area was safe (make a right out of the driveway...those houses are AMAZING!) and close to a major highway that led you to other major highways.
I am not sure if I'd stay there again, but the price was great and I had no major problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently Located Off Interstate 275 At State Route 4. Free High Speed Wireless Internet, & Continental Breakfast, Rooms With King Beds or 2 Doubles, recliner chairs, jet tubs, and work desk with task lamp, Mini Refrigerator And Microwave oven. Interior corridors, Outdoor Pool, Restaurants Adjacent, Golf. Five Minutes To Cincinnati Mills And Tri-County Shopping Malls, 15 Minutes From Kings Island, 20 Minutes To Great American Ballpark. Riverboat Gambling In Lawrenceburg, Indiana- Only 30 Minutes Away. Hairdryers, Irons And Boards In Every Room, Pet Friendly With Fee, Sports Stadiums in Downtown. Sports Bars within a 5 mile radius. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Howard Johnson Inn Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Inn Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Howard Johnson
- Howard Johnson Cincinnati
- Howard Johnson Inn Cincinnati Ohio