“Worst hotel ever” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati

You added Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5410 Ridge Avenue, I-71 Ex Ridge Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45213   |
Ranked #47 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
“Worst hotel ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014 via mobile

We waited 8 hours for bedding (asking 4 times for it in the process). We were given smoking bedding in a non smoking room with cigarette holes and stains. Toilet wasn't even attached to floor. Manager wasn't on site all weekend. One employee only. Rude employees. Disgusting breakfast bar. Locked out of our room. All around HORRIBLE stay.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Cincinnati
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2014

The rooms need major upgrading especially for the money that was paid to stay. Needs new pillows TVs and mattress.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

This is a hotel catering prostitutes. We tried to enter our room, the light switch did not work, and the bed had been slept in! When we IMMEDIATELY left we witnessed prostitutes returning keys and a pimp soliciting in the parking lot. We had to argue with expedia reservations to get our money back- which we eventually did get refunded. Send the police.

Reynoldsburg, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

BAD BAD first thing they have cockroaches,next went to wake my grandson and a half dead bug with a lot of legs in his bed. The frig door hanging half off. Went to take our grandkids out to the pool and so many kids out there. Someone was having a birthday party at the pool. Next thing I know the toys we took for our kids are being taken away from them by the other kids. A man came in our room saying he was with the hotel , he said our room was listed as empty. Told front desk about all this acted like no big deal. Call 800# for Days Inn and told them everything that happened they gave me a this Code # saying I called and said someone would be calling me. 3 weeks later no call. Maybe the cockroaches ate them. I think the board of health should be called. What should I do?

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Ashland, Kentucky
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Room hadn't been vaccumed. Snot on shower curtin. Torn lamp shade. I have never stayed in a hotel room that had a portable dehumidifier in it.Comp breakfast weak at best. Non smoking hallway smelled like ashtray. Needs overhaul.

Cincinnati
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I checked in on 07/29/2014 and that night I had bugs in my room and every night until I left tried to get another room but they wouldn't switch because they were sold out and I would like a refund for receiving the room I got and the noise level couldn't sleep people in and out of rooms all night. The breakfast was OK

• Stayed July 2014

Been to Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati

Address: 5410 Ridge Avenue, I-71 Ex Ridge Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45213
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #47 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati 1.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Cincinnati
Cincinnati Howard Johnson
Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati Ohio

If you own or manage Days Inn & Suites Cincinnati, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.