I picked this hotel based on its proximity to the Over the Rhine neighborhood where we were going to a concert. Frankly, this hotel was disgusting. The lobby was nice -- but it stopped there. The hallways were gross and smelled like marijuana. The outlets did not work. Wires were hanging out of the desk where there was supposed to be an outlet. Moreover, our bed had one regular-sized pillow. The rest of the pillows were couch pillows. Oh, and our comforter had what looked to be wing sauce on it. The water pressure was terrible, and the tub looked like it hadn't been cleaned in a month or two.
I'm a fairly low maintenance guest. I tend to brush these things off. You get what you pay for. However, I've stayed in some pretty nice Ramada's. Always considered them reliable, middle-of-the-road hotels. Whatever.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Downtown Cincinnati Hotel
- Ramada Downtown Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Quality Inn Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Quality Inn
- Cincinnati Ramada
- Ramada Cincinnati Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recommended budget hotel in Cincinnati that has a swimming pool, restaurant and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.