Physically the plant is not impressive. Room layout is awkward and a/c is old and noisy. Elevators have no close button, a loud gong and one of the two was out for part of the time we were there. The pool area is small, and it and the exercise room are right next to the lobby, with glass walls and windows. There is one computer at the Business Center and the furniture and carpeting are a little tired
The food ranges form good to REALLY good, and beds have both soft and firm pillows, but the frosting on the cake is the staff. Friendly, helpful, patient, creative, interested - from the desk clerk to the cleaning lady to the waitress - you're family and they are delighted to see you and they work magic to get things done. I was there for 8 days at a convention, and changes didn't fluster them, demanding members of our group didn't frustrate them, nothing phased them.
There were a couple of benches stuck outside one of the entrances for people to smoke. Next to a mall so there are lots of close by shops. But the reason I would unhesitatingly recommend this venue is head and shoulders the staff. They turn a 3 into a 5 (when 5 is the highest)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate. We are a conveniently located hotel near Cincinnati, Batavia, and Milford, adjacent to the Eastgate Mall and with easy access on and off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
- Cincinnati Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate Ohio