“Another great experience!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 48 Hotels in Cincinnati
Wichita, Kansas
“Another great experience!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I stay here once a year and have always received excellent service, a clean room and good food. I always seem to get the same housekeeping staff, Diane Schneider, and am very impressed with her personality and professionalism. Last year during my stay, I came down with a bad cold. Diane went over and above by getting me some medicine and arranging a late check out for me! I will definitely stay here again next year.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

As president of the Cincinnati Bop Club and Chairman of our annual dance convention "Move Across the River" I have been dealing with different hotels for the past 21 years. The Holiday Inn Easgate has been a complete pleasure to work with from start to finish. The entire staff from top to bottom were very friendly and helpful. The hotel was clean and fresh and the hotel staff bent over backwards to make our convention a complete success. Hats Off to all for a job well done.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
Pulaski, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

If you are looking for a great location to have your next event; I highly recommend staying at the Holiday Inn- Eastgate! We were there for our company's biggest event of the year with about 400 people, and we could not have been more pleased! The staff was very efficient and friendly. The rooms were top notch, and the food was great as well. This hotel should be praised for its service. The make you feel welcome and make you feel like you are a treasured guest. Their conference center is a perfect atmosphere for big or small events and their catering department is great! You can not go wrong with choosing this hotel; the location is great and the staff is friendly. My company will be back to this hotel in the future!

Mount Vernon, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

The service by all staff was excellent. Everyone from the front desk to housekeeping were especially friendly and welcome. The rooms were well kept and cleaned, The rooms are somewhat outdated and could use some upgrading. However, the rooms are very nice. The bartender was great and make you feel right at home. The indoor lobby with the water fountains are an excellent touch. The Eastgate Mall is within walking distance with a really good wings restaurant inside. Expect to pay for breakfast inside hotel.
Again, the service in this hotel is outstanding!

Room Tip: King suite!
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

It was my first time in the Cincinatti area and therefore my first time at the Holiday Inn. I chose it for the location and the great reviews we saw here. The rooms are a bit shabby and tired, but they are clean, the bed was also very comfortable.
We were 4 people at the time wih 4 different rooms. 1 of us had a problem and was attended to very quickly , professionally and efficiently. We will be back due to a project that brings us there and we plan to stay again at this location.
oh, and it was also great to speak a bit of German with one of the staff at breakfast...really friendly.Internet also works very well and is very fast.

Bolivar, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

I was in this hotel for two months for my work. Janet my cleaning lady did an awesome job. The room was always cleaned and tidy and I can't thank her enough. I really enjoyed the breakfast in the mornings always hot and the staff was very friendly and willing to help. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family and would come back again and again.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I was headed out the door to go to work and then the airport to head back home when I reached the elevators and my luggage completely broke. I was so upset because I was running late for work and now had no idea on how to get the zipper back on track to get my overloaded suitcase closed again. I was sitting on the floor of the hotel almost in tears when Janet from housekeeping came off the elevators asking if I was ok and did I need help? I said " only if you can fix luggage" to my suprise, she said sure! She was so sweet and brought me down to meet Douge from maintenance. I have no idea how he did it, but he brought in some tools and managed to get my zipper back on track to close my luggage. He then went a step further and zip tied my luggage closed with zip ti es that actually matched my luggage! They were so sweet and amazing I was so thankful and I really need their hospitality and help out I would have missed my plane thanks to them and the hotel and I would suggest a promotion for them as I travel ALOT and it is rare to find this type of help!

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate? Share your experiences!