Love the rooms, love the pool and hot tub. The staff are all super friendly and go out of their way to make sure you have everything you need. McKenna's was surprisingly good (the last hotel restaurant I ate at served frozen solid lettuce in a salad), try the steak sandwich! The bar is great too, since star employees Carol and Tony make you feel like you're sitting around with a couple of old friends. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate. We are a conveniently located hotel near Cincinnati, Batavia, and Milford, adjacent to the Eastgate Mall and with easy access on and off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
- Cincinnati Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate Ohio