Stayed here in early March on our way home from Florida. Nice beds, with clean newer style duvets. Building is actually a little dated but has obviously been renovated at some point fairly recently. The carpets are a bit worn out, but that is the only issue we could see. Bathrooms are bright, clean, and modern and the towels were fairly new. Close to many, many amenities and is very convenient if you don't want to travel into the city core. We will definitely use this hotel again should we find ourselves in this neck of the woods in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati Eastgate. We are a conveniently located hotel near Cincinnati, Batavia, and Milford, adjacent to the Eastgate Mall and with easy access on and off Interstate 275. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate
- Holiday Inn Cincinnati Eastgate
- Cincinnati Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate Ohio