I just read some of the recent reviews, and had to post that we did not experience anything like that during our recent stay at the Garfield Suites. My daughter made the reservation so she could run in a race that was in downtown Cincinnati. We checked in right away and were given an upgrade to a suite on the top floor. It was quite nice, while some of the suite did show a bit of wear from previous renters but that is normal. It was clean and comfortable. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I do not quite know why other reviews were so negative, our stay was just fine. The only negative I could say would be the light by the balcony door light my room a bit too much at night. That is really not a big issue.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati’s best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Rated the #1 Cincinnati hotel by TripAdvisor, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.