I'm not sure what the word for discriminating against a hotel based solely in looks is- maybe 'hotelist'? The thing is, statistically the hotel stacks up well - great location, massive rooms (albeit dark), free Internet, definitely cheap, friendly staff, pretty quiet... But the fit out hasn't been updated since the 70s or 80s I'd say. The TVs are new but the carpet, couch, kitchen, gym and most features haven't been updated in a long, long time. At just over $100 for a big room it's great value, and clean; perhaps just look at it as being nostalgic rather than dated and you won't have a problem.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati’s best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Rated the #1 Cincinnati hotel by TripAdvisor, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.