First let me say that Customer Service was great. Darren, the Manager when I arrived could not have been more friendly and helpful. Set me up with a great room which actually a huge room. While it may be a little dated, it more than served the purpose. Not in the heart of Fountain Square, but only a 5 minute walk away. Actually liked that better because of less congestion. Want to go somewhere, they have a van that will take and drop you off to restaurants, clubs, casino(when it opens), ball games, etc... Parking lot around the corner or through the maze was cheap, buck an hour or $6 for overnight. So glad I stopped to check it out. I will be back and stay there for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati's best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Situated in the entertainment district near the casino and Reds stadium, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio