Nice downtown location, allowing easy access to at least one very good restaurant and to the Cincinnati Shakespeare Theatre; Rooms were clean and reasonably well appointed; 15th floor was quiet; because we were going out to dinner and to a play, we didn't bother with the beer/wine reception and can't comment on it; staff was polite; checking in and out went smoothly; preferring to walk a few blocks to restaurant and theatre, we didn't use their shuttle but probably would have, in the event of inclement weather; overall, we'll probably stay there again. It's not a luxury facility, but it's quite reasonably priced for that location.
- Also Known As:
- Garfield Hotel Cincinnati
- Garfield Suites Hotel Cincinnati, Ohio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Garfield Suites Hotel is one of Cincinnati’s best hotels for leisure and business travelers alike, as well as for extended-stay guests. Rated the #1 Cincinnati hotel by TripAdvisor, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the only downtown Cincinnati hotel offering multiple room condo-suites compared to the standard hotel rooms that the national chains offer. If you want a lot of space and convenience at budget-friendly prices, The Garfield Suites Hotel is the best choice in downtown Cincinnati Ohio hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Garfield Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.